Our public records data indicates the average age for Paul Aage is 61 - 71 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $96 - $106k.
56 % of all Paul Aage’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aage is ranked as the 813th most popular last name in the United States.