Our public records data indicates the average age for Oralia Aakhus is 59 - 69 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $92 - $102k.
60 % of all Oralia Aakhus’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakhus is ranked as the 1,187th most popular last name in the United States.