Our public records data indicates the average age for Olaf Aagard is 66 - 76 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $69 - $79k.
54 % of all Olaf Aagard’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.