Our public records data indicates the average age for Mirza Aalam is 37 - 47 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $86 - $96k.
55 % of all Mirza Aalam’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalam is ranked as the 1,288th most popular last name in the United States.