Our public records data indicates the average age for Mike Aagimyan is 33 - 43 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $56 - $66k.
47 % of all Mike Aagimyan’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagimyan is ranked as the 864th most popular last name in the United States.