Our public records data indicates the average age for Michael Aafedt is 67 - 77 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $69 - $79k.
48 % of all Michael Aafedt’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aafedt is ranked as the 728th most popular last name in the United States.