Our public records data indicates the average age for Megan Aalgaard is 35 - 45 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $93 - $103k.
56 % of all Megan Aalgaard’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalgaard is ranked as the 1,503rd most popular last name in the United States.