Our public records data indicates the average age for Marlys Aaker is 66 - 76 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $70 - $80k.
51 % of all Marlys Aaker’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.