Our public records data indicates the average age for Marlene Aalgaard is 56 - 66 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $104 - $114k.
48 % of all Marlene Aalgaard’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalgaard is ranked as the 1,503rd most popular last name in the United States.