Our public records data indicates the average age for Marion Aaker is 84 - 94 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $74 - $84k.
49 % of all Marion Aaker’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.