Our public records data indicates the average age for Marguerite Aalfs is 106 - 116 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $54 - $64k.
56 % of all Marguerite Aalfs’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalfs is ranked as the 1,501st most popular last name in the United States.