Our public records data indicates the average age for Linda Aagard is 66 - 76 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $44 - $54k.
45 % of all Linda Aagard’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.