Our public records data indicates the average age for Leona Aaker is 86 - 96 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $75 - $85k.
56 % of all Leona Aaker’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.