Our public records data indicates the average age for Leigh Aaland is 64 - 74 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $99 - $109k.
49 % of all Leigh Aaland’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaland is ranked as the 1,306th most popular last name in the United States.