Our public records data indicates the average age for Lance Aafedt is 35 - 45 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $62 - $72k.
49 % of all Lance Aafedt’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aafedt is ranked as the 728th most popular last name in the United States.