Our public records data indicates the average age for L Aalborg is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $94 - $104k.
58 % of all L Aalborg’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalborg is ranked as the 1,388th most popular last name in the United States.