Our public records data indicates the average age for Kim Novak is 49 - 59 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $42 - $52k.
53 % of all Kim Novak’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Novak is ranked as the 4,315,346th most popular last name in the United States.