Our public records data indicates the average age for Kim Aagard is 44 - 54 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $78 - $88k.
45 % of all Kim Aagard’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.