Our public records data indicates the average age for Khalil Aakhtar is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $86 - $96k.
55 % of all Khalil Aakhtar’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakhtar is ranked as the 1,182nd most popular last name in the United States.