Our public records data indicates the average age for Kevin Aaker is 48 - 58 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $88 - $98k.
57 % of all Kevin Aaker’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.