Our public records data indicates the average age for Kevin Aagaard is 43 - 53 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $72 - $82k.
58 % of all Kevin Aagaard’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagaard is ranked as the 778th most popular last name in the United States.