Our public records data indicates the average age for Katrina Aalgaard is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $82 - $92k.
56 % of all Katrina Aalgaard’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalgaard is ranked as the 1,503rd most popular last name in the United States.