Our public records data indicates the average age for Karen Aaland is 62 - 72 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $104 - $114k.
47 % of all Karen Aaland’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaland is ranked as the 1,306th most popular last name in the United States.