Our public records data indicates the average age for June Aalholm is 55 - 65 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $94 - $104k.
47 % of all June Aalholm’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalholm is ranked as the 1,520th most popular last name in the United States.