Our public records data indicates the average age for Julie Aakre is 51 - 61 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $89 - $99k.
57 % of all Julie Aakre’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.