Our public records data indicates the average age for John Aal is 66 - 76 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $68 - $78k.
58 % of all John Aal’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aal is ranked as the 1,248th most popular last name in the United States.