Our public records data indicates the average age for John Aaglan is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $87 - $97k.
60 % of all John Aaglan’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaglan is ranked as the 866th most popular last name in the United States.