Our public records data indicates the average age for John Aagget is 68 - 78 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $52 - $62k.
51 % of all John Aagget’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagget is ranked as the 854th most popular last name in the United States.