Our public records data indicates the average age for Jennifer Aakre is 40 - 50 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $95 - $105k.
52 % of all Jennifer Aakre’s are married. The other 48 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.