Our public records data indicates the average age for Jennifer Aaker is 41 - 51 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $42 - $52k.
58 % of all Jennifer Aaker’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.