Our public records data indicates the average age for Jay Aalgaard is 64 - 74 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $41 - $51k.
45 % of all Jay Aalgaard’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalgaard is ranked as the 1,503rd most popular last name in the United States.