Our public records data indicates the average age for James Aaland is 60 - 70 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $48 - $58k.
59 % of all James Aaland’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaland is ranked as the 1,306th most popular last name in the United States.