Our public records data indicates the average age for Hjalmar Aaland is 90 - 100 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $46 - $56k.
46 % of all Hjalmar Aaland’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaland is ranked as the 1,306th most popular last name in the United States.