Our public records data indicates the average age for Garrett Aalgaard is 23 - 33 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $59 - $69k.
49 % of all Garrett Aalgaard’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalgaard is ranked as the 1,503rd most popular last name in the United States.