Our public records data indicates the average age for Gail Newman is 61 - 71 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $95 - $105k.
46 % of all Gail Newman’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Newman is ranked as the 4,081,481st most popular last name in the United States.