Our public records data indicates the average age for Gail Newman is 39 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $90 - $100k.
53 % of all Gail Newman’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Newman is ranked as the 4,081,481st most popular last name in the United States.