Our public records data indicates the average age for Gail Newman is 55 - 65 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $61 - $71k.
52 % of all Gail Newman’s are married. The other 48 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Newman is ranked as the 4,081,481st most popular last name in the United States.