Our public records data indicates the average age for Gail Newman is 62 - 72 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $76 - $86k.
60 % of all Gail Newman’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Newman is ranked as the 4,081,481st most popular last name in the United States.