Our public records data indicates the average age for Frederick Aal is 96 - 106 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $70 - $80k.
45 % of all Frederick Aal’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aal is ranked as the 1,248th most popular last name in the United States.