Our public records data indicates the average age for Florence Aalborg is 105 - 115 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $103 - $113k.
49 % of all Florence Aalborg’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalborg is ranked as the 1,388th most popular last name in the United States.