Our public records data indicates the average age for Eva Aaker is 96 - 106 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $64 - $74k.
47 % of all Eva Aaker’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.