Our public records data indicates the average age for Elizabeth Aakre is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $76 - $86k.
54 % of all Elizabeth Aakre’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.