Our public records data indicates the average age for Dorthea Aagard is 89 - 99 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $81 - $91k.
55 % of all Dorthea Aagard’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.