Our public records data indicates the average age for Delores Aakre is 76 - 86 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $84 - $94k.
55 % of all Delores Aakre’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.