Our public records data indicates the average age for Deanna Aakre is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $91 - $101k.
56 % of all Deanna Aakre’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.