Our public records data indicates the average age for Dana Aagaard is 30 - 40 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $73 - $83k.
46 % of all Dana Aagaard’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagaard is ranked as the 778th most popular last name in the United States.