Our public records data indicates the average age for Claybon Aalen is 61 - 71 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $74 - $84k.
59 % of all Claybon Aalen’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalen is ranked as the 1,467th most popular last name in the United States.