Our public records data indicates the average age for Christian Aalburg is 35 - 45 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $80 - $90k.
58 % of all Christian Aalburg’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalburg is ranked as the 1,404th most popular last name in the United States.