Our public records data indicates the average age for Catalina Aala is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $77 - $87k.
47 % of all Catalina Aala’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aala is ranked as the 1,257th most popular last name in the United States.