Our public records data indicates the average age for Carol Novak is 69 - 79 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $47 - $57k.
47 % of all Carol Novak’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Novak is ranked as the 4,315,346th most popular last name in the United States.